Workforce Kiosk is an application designed for FIFO workers and provides access to upcoming site travel bookings on a personal mobile device. The application is integrated with SAM, meaning that any site travel bookings recorded in SAM will also appear on the mobile device.
All users of Workforce Kiosk may require updates to their SAM Profile information.
- This mobile phone number must be entered with the international dialing code, for example, +614111111111
- The user must also be included in the "Workforce Kiosk Enrolment - Yes" group
Our team will setup an SRF report in the background to run on a schedule every 5 minutes. The Workforce Kiosk application is synced at this time.
The following video's provide a step by step guide of how to use the Workforce Kiosk application. Below the videos you will find written instructions along with sample screens to be assist with getting end users up to speed with the application.
New user of mobile Kiosk need to register their mobile number to receive access for their site travel bookings from SAM
Before you begin, please make sure that your mobile number has been registered in your SAM profile.
Steps to register Mobile Kiosk:
- Open the mobile Kiosk app. If your device is not registered yet, you should see the Registration page to start with
- XXXInsert Image: 0. Splash.png XXXInsert Image: 1. Welcome.PNG XXXInsert Image: 2. Registration Blank.PNG
- Type in your mobile number and a device name. The device name is for your own reference, however we recommend including your first name and the device type ie "John's iPhone"
- Tap Request PIN to request a pin to verify your device and mobile number. An incoming SMS should appear and show you a PIN for the registration
- Type in your PIN, then Verify. If the information entered is incorrect, simply Reset the screen. XXXInsert Image: 3. Registration with Pin.PNG
- If all data is verified, you should be redirected automatically to the Home screen and you can start using the Workforce Kiosk app XXXInsert Image: 4. You're In.PNG XXXInsert Image: 4.1 Home.PNG
Viewing Upcoming Bookings
To see your upcoming bookings, choose Upcoming from the main app menu at the bottom of the screen.
XXXInsert Image: 4.5 Upcoming Detail.PNG
The Upcoming screen has three different view modes that you can customize to your liking.
Please follow these simple steps to change the Upcoming view mode:
- Go to the More menu XXXInsert Image: 5. More - Settings.PNG
- Choose Trip Display XXXInsert Image: 6. Trip Options.PNG
- Tap your preferred view mode. Your setting will be saved automatically.
- Go back to the Upcoming screen, pull down the screen, then release it to refresh the view. You should see that the view mode is now changed
These are available view modes for the Upcoming screen:
- Normal List
- Continuous List
|Normal List||Continuous List||Calendar|
|XXXInsert Image: 7. Upcoming - Tap to see.PNG||XXXInsert Image: 8. Continuous View.PNG||XXXInsert Image: 9. Calendar View.PNG|
Viewing Booking Details
Details of the booking can be viewed directly in the Upcoming Trips screen if you use the Continuous List view mode. For Normal List and Calendar view mode, you can tap an item to see the details.
XXXInsert Image: 7. Upcoming - Tap to see.PNG XXXInsert Image: 10. Calendar View - Tap to see.png
|T 1300 015 349
|Level 1, 50 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 Australia